Come Join our Formal Application program LEARN MORE...


The Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) offers utility help for residents of Tennessee. Shelby County administers LIHEAP through the Tennessee Housing Development Agency (THDA). In other words utility assistance would be provided by the THDA. To add the LIHEAP has two different programs. One is for regular assistance. The other is for Energy crisis. Qualifications exist for both programs. You may receive up to $600 worth of assistance if you meet certain requirements though. Please call  (901) 222-4315 for more information.

*Comments are only viewed by EDL staff and are not posted!

*However your engagement with us is welcomed, (Account Points)! 

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}


News & recipients

Mental health Archives

More Posts


James Pino

About EDL

Our mission at Elderly or Disabled Living is to provide help to the ones who need it. EDL’s way of helping others is to assist financially or by providing  resources. Moreover, EDL was created with helping others in mind. Caring for others maybe a little harder to find nowadays, but it is still here and alive. It's just harder to find. We are here for you.