Come Join our Formal Application program LEARN MORE...


Montgomery County (MD)

   Department of Health and Human Services offers housing or shelter services to those who qualify. If you face eviction or need emergency assistance with housing they can help. One requirement to receive financial help is to be a Montgomery County resident.

   Other documents also need to be brought like proof of income, proof of expenses, photo ID, etc... For more information on what services can be offered to you please call 311 or visit any county location in Silver Spring, Rockville, Germantown . This is a government run program so other conditions may apply.

*Comments are only viewed by EDL staff and are not posted!

*However your engagement with us is welcomed, (Account Points)! 

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}


News & recipients

Mental health Archives

More Posts


James Pino

About EDL

Our mission at Elderly or Disabled Living is to provide help to the ones who need it. EDL’s way of helping others is to assist financially or by providing  resources. Moreover, EDL was created with helping others in mind. Caring for others maybe a little harder to find nowadays, but it is still here and alive. It's just harder to find. We are here for you.