Financial Help: Grants for Elderly or Disabled Individuals
ABOUT ELDERLY OR DISABLED LIVING
- What does Elderly or Disabled Living do?
- Elderly or Disabled Living provides possible financial help to lower income elderly or disabled individuals, “if chosen” through our programs.
- In addition we offer many resources on our social media pages
- Financial Recipients are notified at the end of each month. Please check your email inbox or junk folder for updates. Our social media page will contain updates too.
- Please visit our main website to learn more, HERE. THANKS.
Register for FREE
You may register for Free in two steps. First, submit the form below. Then email us your situation firstname.lastname@example.org. After both steps have been completed, you are registered for Free. All individuals who register for Free are entered in our public database. There are four chances to receive financial assistance with this program: January, April, July, and October.
Submit an Application
You may also choose to submit an application for formal review in addition to registering for Free. You do not have to. The choice is yours. Our application program increases your odds of receiving financial assistance. Applicants are considered for at least eight months: January, April, July, October + February, May, August, and November
In addition to our other programs, you may choose to join our Lifetime Membership program too. Benefits include quarterly $300 giveaways to one member, unlimited chances to receive assistance (meaning you can receive the $300 giveaway more than once if chosen), private member database (not public), access to our newsletters, and consideration twelve times a year for financial help.
Register for FREE
Lifetime Membership $5
Copyright 2019 ELDERLY OR DISABLED LIVING