For more information on the Texas Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services (DARS) and how they might help you, Click Here.
This program can help people with disabilities prepare for, find, or keep a job.
Below are examples of areas they help with:
- Training in Job Skills and Behavioral Skills
- Employment Assessing and Planning
- Treatment and/or Therapy to Lessen Employment Obstacles
- Hearing Exams, Hearing Aids and Other Communications Equipment, and Interpreter Services
- Job Placement Assistance
- Rehabilitation Technology such as Artificial Limbs, etc.
- Counseling to Assist with Obtaining or Maintain Employment
If you would like to call instead of visiting their website, here are the numbers:
Division for Rehabilitative Services
Division for the Blind